Thursday, October 18, 2007

What is 'LIFE' ?

Its not been writing post in my blog for a few days back. Life been busy and tired due to my job tension. Day in day out in life. Pressure is uncontrol by us. Thus we still need to carry on our routine day by day thus we need to look for alternative.
Meanwhile, we must be positive thinking about what our mind think and perceive.
There are 2 types thinking people. First type is optimistic and second type is pessimistic. For me, I can say I am a optimistic person. What can a optimistic person thinks?
Well, let me share these 2 types with 'LIFE'. How can I define 'LIFE'? First type of people would be 'Look Into Future Everyday'. And second type of people would be 'Live In Fear Everyday'.
First type of people will live happily in their life, full of hope in hope and happiness. Opposely, second type of people will just only gone through their life day by day, they not dare to think and imagine what their life would be. They just think of negative idea.
So, can you see a different the 'LIFE' between 2 types of people.
Lets justify and decide which one you belong to.
Have a nice day and nice weekend a ahead.

No comments: