Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HK trip 07/08











Time flies. My Hong Kong trip from 29/12/07 to 5/1/08 had come to an end.
I have met and got the know many friends in the YAD conference. I also missed the place that I have visited.
It was winter when we reached there. The temperature was about 15 degree celcious. But on 31/12/07, due to the weather changes (寒流). It had drop to about 10 degree celcious. I was so cool although I had my winter wear. But it was a good experience for me to feel that 'cold'.
In Hong Kong, besides attended for the YAD conference. We had also visited some wonderful places. And I would like to share some of my photos here.
After the conference, we had visited ShenZhen too. Things selling there were cheap. But of course is not genuine loh. Somethings is really worth of buying loh. Besides that the traffic there also very messy. Maybe it is not systematic as Singapore or I may say that there are a lot of vehicles and population.
Anyway, I enjoy very much for this HK trip and will revisit in future if there is chance.

No comments: