Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday blue...

Monday blue again...... Especially today's weather was so cold and and I was sleeping sweetly. When the alarm rang, I know I have no choice to wake up and work.
Work on Monday always be more stress than other day. I dunno why? Maybe all the job push on Monday...
Lots of people will tell you , “I’ll be happier if my job was easier.” But when work gets easier, they quit, and look for another challenge.
The truth is, we love challenge. Let’s stop kidding ourselves! Nearly every job is repetitious.
Often, the secret to enjoying a job is not to change your job but to change your attitude.
Therefore, I choose to enjoy the moment I work in this company as we know that we have to be with respective company for almost 8-9 hours a day. If we din find a way or change our attitude to enjoy, it is just like killing ourselves. Right?

No comments: