Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday...

Wow!!! Friday again... Everyone is expecting and keen on this day as weekend is begin and weekday is ended.
However, I still need to work halfday on Saturday . Sigh.......
These few days been very busy at company as company is shifting to new place on Oct. Now almost of the machine already moved over there (Kallang Way). But office still at old place (Kallang Bahru).
I am staying in between these 2 places. But I still prefer the old place cos near to town and Mrt station. However, there is no choice as the JTC Kallang Bahru going to demolish in year 2008.
Very tired and sleepy this whole weekday... Finally come to weekend and can have a good rest.
Oh..... Ya..... I still got er hu performance at FGY tommorrow night. But cant play very good yet at the moment. Lucky is group performance, then I wont be so stress liao... hehe!!! Anyway, I will do best. Gambateh to all er hu buddies...
Sleepy and wanna sleep already... Good nite and have a good weekend to all of you.
nite nite...

No comments: