Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sunday morning...

Sunday morning would be a great time for most of people as they can wake up without alarm. However, Sunday morning makes no different from other day. I still have to wake up about 8am, brush my teeth, bath, breakfast, take bus then go for children dharma class.
Although it has been tired from Monday to Saturday(still have work half day), I like the most Sunday morning as I can get a long with a group of children. I like children, therefore I choose to be a voluntary dharma teacher and teach in K1 class. Most of the children are 5 years old and minority are 4 years old.
At the first day I join this voluntary work, I feel that very tired as have to take care about the children, play with them, bring them to washroom, how to charm them when they are crying…
Luckily, my teacher partner Jane being guided me a lot on how to communicate with the child, guide them to be a good child, play games. We do have text book for children and we do follow as text book. Sometimes we do give them drawing, colouring, playing games(they like the most), singing etc… Whatever activities we plan must be had clear objective, vision and value to them.

No comments: